We aim to respond to all your emails and telephone calls within 24 hours, and more quickly wherever possible.
We will never charge an additional fee until we have agreed the scope and cost of any additional work required. If we haven’t quoted a fee before undertaking extra work it will be free of any additional charge.
Our regular newsletters, which we aim to tailor to your individual circumstances, and updates on social media are designed to bring relevant information to your attention proactively. If something is of interest we’d be delighted if you contacted us to discuss it further with you.
In addition, things will come up in your business from time to time and whether the guidance you need is just about the expenses that can be claimed or something more involved like due diligence for a proposed acquisition, we’d be very pleased to hear from you.
The areas that we can help you with include:
- Incorporation of a sole trader or unincorporated partnership business;
- Acquisition due diligence;
- VAT registration;
- Systems selection and implementation;
- Business plans;
- Contract review;
- Employee share schemes;
- What and how to pay yourself from your company;
- Employment - if you take up our optional HMRC enquiry insurance cover, you’ll have access to a free helpline to advise on employment law matters; and
- R & D tax credits – we can introduce you to a specialist firm to help you determine whether there is an opportunity.