To reap financial reward you should sow financially
Our principal, Martin Vincent, has considerable general management and financial director experience and provides those clients looking for extra support with access to his expertise.
This can provide a cost effective resource to those organisations that need more financial input but aren’t ready to engage a full-time financial controller or director.
Our virtual financial director service can be tailored to your precise requirements but can include:
- Management reporting – designing a set of reports and key performance indicators specifically for your business;
- Business plans – working with you and your team we can design and build plans to help with raising finance, planning resources or working towards an exit;
- Management and board meetings – attending your meetings to review financial performance and assist you with your financial stewardship and corporate governance;
- Bank and creditor relationship – helping to manage positive relationships with lenders and key suppliers; and
- Contract review and negotiation – assisting with your discussions with potential suppliers, lenders or investors and providing the financial input to proposed contracts.
You can find out more details by clicking on the links below.