We’re experienced accountants that won’t cost you the earth
As you’d expect, we prepare accounts and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and companies but we aim to make things as efficient as possible by
- using electronic tools for sharing information with clients;
- agreeing timescales and deadlines so clients know when to expect their documents;
- working with a leading cloud based accounting system;
- giving clients access to the accounting system so they can view the detail within their accounts;
- providing clients with the facility to sign off accounts and tax returns electronically;
- supplying formal documentation for dividend payments; and
- confirming details of tax and payment details.
For companies we typically produce financial statements to file at Companies House in abbreviated format to ensure that the minimum amount of your financial information is made public but full versions are provided to clients. But we can do more than just report the history of what's already happened. If required, we will
- provide feedback on any accounting issues we discover;
- give suggestions about what improvements could be made;
- highlight any VAT related matters that come to our attention;
- look for opportunities to minimise your tax liability;
- identify areas where business changes could be advantageous;
- take the time to explain your accounts to you so that you understand what is going on financially within your business;
- submit the necessary forms, such as the annual return, to Companies House;
- arrange optional insurance to cover additional fees in the event of an HMRC enquiry; and
- liaise with HMRC on your behalf about any queries you have.
You can find out more details by clicking on the links below.